Covid-19 Community Resource Guide
- How to Meet with an EOP Academic Counselor
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties, the Financial Aid and Scholarships office is available to offer resources and assistance, including emergency funding and cost of living adjustments. Please create a case online as soon as possible.
- The Basic Needs Center serves as a resource hub for undergraduate and graduate students who need support around their food, housing and financial needs. Services include case management, emergency housing, CalFresh and emergency food resources, as well as basic needs drop-in services. If you or someone you know is in immediate need of emergency food, housing or financial resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-859-7507 (MON-FRI 9-6 PM) for immediate support.
- Campus Resources & Information
- Career Counseling Services
- Financial Assistance
- Cal COLA Mutual Aid / Financial Emergency Fund - Requests Form
Black Community Resource Guide
For newly admitted Black UC Berkeley students
Scholarships for Black high school and college students
Interested in applying for a board position in BRRC? Join us on zoom Wednesday March 22nd, 7-8pm to learn more about BRRC Board positions and get your questions answered about the board application! Hope to see you all there!
Attention all Bay Area Community College students! BRRC is hosting our Black Student Tour which will include a campus tour, admissions presentation, student panel, and more! Please use this link to RSVP
Join us for some games and fun karaoke while meeting other black students within your community! WINGSTOP AND PIZZA WILL BE PROVIDED!! Location: California Memorial Stadium Football Team Dining Room